Hiring a commercial cleaning service provider for your commercial building in South Carolina is a big commitment. Building owners are not aware of the cost variance between short term and long term commercial cleaning contracts. The best thing you can do when hiring a commercial cleaning service provider is ask them a few questions about their operating procedures. We have highlighted some of the most important things to bring up and notice when attempting to hire a commercial cleaning service provider in South Carolina.
- Communication leads to Trust- The best way to find out if your commercial cleaning service provider is worth using is to communicate with them. If they keep the lines of communication open, compromise on their cleaning regimes, and work with you to develop a cleaning regime suited for your commercial building, they will be worth your time. You can also use this tip in reverse. If your commercial cleaning company doesn’t answer their phones, or answer their emails, ditch them. They are not worth your time if they do not respect your time.
- Results Matter- Cleaning a commercial building is a dirty job that takes hard work and dedication. There are instances where the first cleaning of a commercial cleaning company might not appear to have done much, but in the vast majority of cases, there should be a notable difference in cleanliness whenever your commercial cleaning service provider renders their services. You shouldn’t have to monitor/manage your commercial cleaning service provider once they have begun work. This means that periodic checks to make sure that your commercial building is clean and well maintained is all that is needed to make sure your cleaning company is doing their job.
- Cleaning Chemicals are Important- All in one cleaners are the plague of commercial buildings. Oftentimes, commercial cleaning service providers get locked into their cleaning chemical solutions and refuse to change accordingly for each building’s needs. This can lead to long term damage that goes unnoticed for years until the damage is already done. Always try to hire commercial cleaning service providers who are mindful of all of their cleaning chemicals solutions used in your commercial building.
- Consistency is King- Only work with commercial cleaning service providers who have a proven track record of consistency. There are many fly by night commercial cleaning service providers that will disappear overnight and leave you calling and emailing with no answer. Avoid these companies when possible and always go with a commercial cleaning service provider who has references and experience.
- Scheduling Adjustments Shouldn’t Be a Hassle- Sometimes work necessitates being in the office after hours and having a scheduled commercial cleaning crew come in and start working can be disrupting. Calling your commercial cleaning service provider and asking for scheduling adjustments should not be a hassle. Always work with accommodating commercial cleaning service providers because our work revolves around you and your work. Not the other way around.
These are all things to keep in mind when hiring a commercial cleaning service provider in South Carolina. The better the commercial cleaning service provider does in regards to these points, the better they will be for your commercial building’s cleaning and maintenance regime. Short term cleaning gains are far outweighed by a consistent commercial cleaning service provider who takes long term care of your commercial building. Be mindful of your commercial cleaning service provider if you want to keep your commercial building open and operating. Contact Upstate Janitorial if you would like to learn more about quality, consistent, and trustworthy commercial cleaning service providers in South Carolina.